Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year Day sale alert!

One of my favorite eBay fabric-by-the-yard sellers is offering a great sale today - nearly her entire store is 50% off, and she offers free US shipping on cotton quilting fabric by the yard.  It's a great chance to stock up - I just bought a bunch of different 1-yard cuts for various projects, including some Moda Spring Magic fabric to go with a honey bun I recently bought on sale, some fabric for a couple of pillowcases, and fabric for our monthly themed 2.5" strip exchanges at quilt guild ... as well as a stashbuilder or two.

So head on over to The Fabric Palette on eBay and take a look.  She's got lots of lovely fabrics from name brand designers, and proceeds from sales today help her longtime assistant with some car troubles.  You really can't beat these prices and free shipping, but I think it's today, February 29, only.

Thanks to everyone for their comments on blog comment etiquette, and to Leanne at Daisy and Jack for sending a link to a blog with an entire article on the topic.  I don't agree 100% with every one of her suggestions - as you know from my word verification procedure since I have been SLAMMED with spambots on past blogs - but it's a good and thorough starting point.

Last night I finished the quilting on Gothic Windows and it's ready for label and sleeve.  I didn't take a photo because 1) I didn't anticipate that I'd be blogging today until that sale came up, and 2) Verizon pushed a software update to my phone last week that screwed it up so bad that I had to uninstall and reinstall everything, so it's been a bit of a headache.  I will blog again with photos sometime within a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment