Monday, April 9, 2018

Finish-A-Long Finish 3

The biggest finish of the quarter was this quilt I made for my supervisor at Jo-Ann Fabrics.  She's been great to work with and gave me a recommendation for the job I got last year and I wanted to say thank you as she has always wanted one of my quilts.  This was made from a Moda Layer Cake Mix and Layer Cake from Jen Kingwell's "Behind the Scenes" line for Moda.  The solid is Robert Kauffman's Celestial.  I did the border from more of the solid and a charm pack.  It has an allover longarm pattern.



The label on the back was made from an extra four blocks that didn't fit on the front.
She loved it and I like the modern layout I went with!

My list of proposed finishes from January:  http://tenquilts.blogspot.com/2018/01/first-quarter-2018-fal.html

1 comment:

  1. What a great quilt, and a wonderful gift! On behalf of the hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete