Friday, May 25, 2012

Another sale alert!

Did you like the Good Fortune Quilt I posted earlier this week (which I intend to make with Lily Ashbury Summer House fabric)?  What if you could make that entire quilt top for $50?

Quilt Kit Market is going out of business and selling off their inventory at amazing prices.  That includes the fabrics to make the top and binding of this quilt for only $50

Or how about the Terrain Quilt Kit for $48?
I know from my last giveaway that I have a lot of Kate Spain lovers here.

They also have precuts at incredibly low prices - charm packs for $6; layer cakes and jelly rolls for $24.50 each.  If I hadn't already placed three separate orders for fabric earlier this week I think I'd snatch some up myself.

As for me, I am itching to cut into my new fabric for my two new projects - one being a quilt made from French General's Panier de Fleurs for my Honey, and the other mentioned above.  But I need to get my recent projects to a better state of completion - Civil War Chronicles needs its border finished and attached and it has GOT to be out of the house along with Spanish Treasure to the long arm quilter, and my shoes quilt needs to be pieced into a top - before I begin cutting anything.

I am excited for a three-day weekend with no plans to go anywhere.   I need to be disciplined and get things done around the house, though, because at this point I would be happy closing myself up in my studio not to see the outdoors again until Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment