Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April by the Numbers

Clearly I seem to have lost momentum.

In April, I added a little something to Michele's challenge and noted on my calendar what projects I worked on.  QM stands for the Quiltmaker 100 Blocks issue texting, ST stands for Spanish Treasure, CWC for Civil War Chronicles, and DS for Dragonfly Summer.  As you can see, after a certain point I haven't even had time to pick up hand sewing in front of the TV.  May is equally barren so far.  It was a strong start but April finished with 16 out of 30 days, including a stretch of two full weeks. 

I've been out of town every weekend since the last day I sewed and working like crazy (and training for May 12th's 5K) during the weeks.  I'm pooped.  Last weekend was particularly fun, though, with six of our best friends arranging a celebration of our wedding, complete with cheesy wedding outfits from Goodwill and a professional photographer.  Warning:  if you elope, your friends may feel so cheated out of a celebration that they might stage their own!  We have another celebration with family this coming weekend and then after that I might be able to get back into my sewing room for a bit.  My sanity is lacking something, being kept so long from fabric and needle.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you did plenty, with all that training and celebrating going on. Don't get down on yourself. You'll be back sewing soon I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete